Washington Northern Logo

Washington Northern Logo

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Food Processing Plant Update Pt. 2

First off, thank you to the veterans out there. Happy Veterans Day!


Tonight I worked on my food processing plant warehouse some more. I added the top wall pieces and assembled two of the weather bellows. I need to assemble the last one but was waiting for the paint to dry.





Since I decided to only have 3 bays for the warehouse instead of 4, I made a smaller warehouse out of the extra piece. I decided to paint it read and just add some of the frame and a small lift gate to the bottom. I opted against putting the weather bellow in. I think it turned out rather nicely.



I'll add a few more details to the new red warehouse. Some light weathering, industrial decals and a few roof details should do the trick. Everything is coming together nicely. Still hoping to get the foam painted and some trackwork put in over the weekend. Once the trackwork is down, I can work on installing the feeder lines and tying everything together. My goal is to have trains running by Thanksgiving!

Stay tuned. Subscribe, comment and enjoy!

2 comments: