Washington Northern Logo

Washington Northern Logo

Monday, August 24, 2015

Mail Call Monday





Here is a few items I received in the mail from various sources. Most of the items were from eBay but one items is from Modeltrainstuff.com and the other was a sale off Facebook.




(SORRY FOR THE SIDEWAY PIC. IT WOULD NOT LET ME EDIT IT)
 
I picked this beauty up from Shaun Toman's Custom Weathering. Model is a Tangent PS4750 Covered Hopper. Pictures do not do it justice but this will look great at my trans-loading area on the layout.


Picked this up off of eBay. Custom weathered Liquid Sugars tank car

This was another eBay purchase. I think I have a covered hopper in my collection from the same company Specialty Minerals.
 
Yet another eBay purchase. I actually bought 3 of these. In the picture are the two I got in one auction.


The item I bought from Modeltrainstuff.com was the Walther's Cornerstone Series Medusa Cement.
 
 
 
I also picked up a clay slurry tank car which I cant find a decent picture of at the moment. Things are coming along but I think I will need to start inventorying and cataloging my cars so I know exactly what I have.
 
Thanks for keep up with the updates. Stay tuned for more, and maybe even a YouTube video in the future!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment