Washington Northern Logo

Washington Northern Logo

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Motive Power Project

Well its been a few weeks. I actually finished this project about a week or so ago but with planning for a wedding I haven't had much modeling time.

I now have some time and wanted to post the progress of the newest addition to the WN.

Here is the cab and hood area all painted. This was pre clear coat.

 
Took the time to detail the cab a bit with the addition of a figure. I wanted to have a little more realism in my locomotives rather than a ghost cab. I added some of the decals and started applying the handrails. Figure is from MeDoMinatures

Here is another shot of the locomotive engineer.
 
 
 
I still need to paint some of the finer details and finish up with some of the other details like adding striping and some builder plates decals and other lettering.

1 comment: