Washington Northern Logo

Washington Northern Logo

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Expansion on the Aberdeen

Good Evening Everyone!

Did some work today on the layout and was looking on doing a little bit of expansion on the layout to add some more opportunities for switching, but more for the not so busy customers. I added a siding in the original plan, and was either going to use it for storage of cars of have it abandoned. I put some track in and figured I could work on one, maybe 2 industries in the area.

I had built one of the Walthers Background Buildings. This one is the Commissary Building. My game plan for this is to make it look old, but give it some updates to make it look like it is being used as a warehouse for a small company.

I used a mix of Atlas Code 83 and PECO switches.

Stay tuned for some more entries of the install and new customers.

Pretty basic switch installed.

MOW Personnel on site to inspect the new track being installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment