Washington Northern Logo

Washington Northern Logo

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Operations

Tonight I had a chance to run a few loads and pick up some empties. Short session, but felt great to run some trains as its been some time since I did that.

I have some ballast on order and hope to get that put in when it arrives. I am also looking a purchasing a static grass applicator so I can add some grass and work on some more scenery. That purchase will serve two fold as I need something to add static grass to the bases of my German armor I have been building (other hobby).

Conductor prepares to board after dropping of a center-beam flat of lumber and an empty gondola at Coast Freight Systems Trans-load facility.

5534 finishes dropping of a center-beam and empty RailGon Gondola for scrap metal at Coast Freight Systems Trans-Load Facility

Picking up empties at the Hoquiam Bakeries.

Headed out to the interchange

No comments:

Post a Comment